I hate it that
-I know i will procastinate but go along doing it(procastinating) anyway.
-People freak me out with their psycho-shit.
-I am falling sick, again.
-I get restricted.
-Everyone wants 'em sterotypes.
-Im not perfect. (yea okay dont say no one is, I KNOW THAT ALREADY!)
-I don't understand chem.
-That school's officially starting. Majorly stinky.
-(most) Mrt commuters are such irritating no-brainers. (KEEP TO THE LINES YOU DUMBASSES! LET EM ALIGHT FIRST!)
-Some friends are stuck in stupid traps (involving parents)
-No one wants to buy my pair of new &nice wedges.
-I am hating so many things today &NOT making an effort to study chem.
I like it that (i don't love things that easily)
-Im gonna go collect my icecreambriefcase &valerie's harmonica necklace today!
-I still have friends thinking about me. (Whether to use me as their replacement (no pun intended, wanling) or not)
-My daddy (desmond) loves me cos i love him too.
-Yazid is my lil boyboy :) LOL aha whom i don't love more than my tweet &nameless.
-
I HAVE TO STOP!
SO, TA!
Friday, March 17, 2006
Previous Posts
- I just spilled water onto my shorts.Now my thigh i...
- I...MUST NOTCAN-NOTWILL NOTWILL (TRY) NOT (TO)...P...
- Yumin is so physically unfit.Mentally unfit as wel...
- Hi.Yumin doesn't change. It's been months.And i st...
- Someone buy from me?I need the money ): I wanna ge...
- Do you like receipts?I think receipts carry a lot ...
- Well actually i am so dead tired but well i'm gonn...
- I think that..:This is a darn cool shirt. From thr...
- Haha. Okay. Vincent IS funny, REALLY!!!!And he cla...
- Okay hellooooo.I've got a mild cough &that kinda s...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home